- wash before the first use, insert into the coffee brewer with the seam outwards and fill with coffee as normally, compost the used coffee
- wash the filter under running water and leave to dry out
- it can be used for a couple of times, then wash with the white laundry in 60º
- material – 100% non-bleached organic muslin
Why organic cotton?
- Organic cotton is grown on organic farms, which are concentrated at growing food according strictly given rules – from the seeds till the fabric making process and sewing. It is prohibited to use any toxic chemicals which can poison the labour workers and damage environment.
- It does not cause allergic reactions when wearing.
- During the washing process, it does not loosen any plastic microfibers which the water purification plants cannot catch. It means that these micro-plastics contaminate the ground and the water, harms the animals and even ends up on our plates.