- All re-sacks are made of organic cotton and the workers are paid a fair wage – certified with GOTS – Global Organic Textile Standard
- Material: 100% organic cotton
- Size: 38 x 28 cm
- Weight: 26 g
- Origin: India
- Manufacturer: Re-Sack
Why organic cotton?
- Organic cotton is grown in organic farms, which grow food and products under strict rules – from the seeds to the fabric making process and sewing. It is prohibited to use any toxic chemicals which could poison the labour workers and cause environmental damage.
- Will not cause allergic reaction for those with sensitive skin.
- Unlike synthetic materials (polyester, fleece), organic cotton does not release plastic microfibres during washing. As wastewater treatment plants cannot deal with these microfibres, they end up in rivers and seas, contaminating water and soil, causing harm to animals and sometimes ending up on our plates.