Why we love it:
- Made of completely natural ingredients
- Easy to use
- Gentle yet powerful
- Handcrafted in Ireland in small batches to preserve the freshness and potency of the active botanicals.
How to use:
- Activate 1/2 tsp of powder with some water to create a paste.
- Brush in gentle motions for 2-3 minutes.
- Then rinse your mouth and brush with your usual toothpaste to finish.
- Can be used daily until desired effect is achieved.
- For faster results you can leave the paste on the teeth for additional 10 min before rinsing (even when you’re in the shower).
Ingredients: Charcoal powder, Sodium bicarbonate, Kaolin (clay), Mentha arvensis (peppermint) leaf oil, Natural component of essential oil: d-Limonene
Store in a cool dry place ideally in the Sana Naturals eco pouch. Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Note to pregnant and breastfeeding ladies: this product contains essential oils.
About Sana Naturals:
“Awaken your skin with the treasure trove of nourishing botanicals cherished by women since ancient times for their healing and beautifying properties.
Designed to be kind to delicate complexions, the formulas are highly concentrated and contain undiluted active botanicals, no fillers, no nastiness, not even preservatives, to help restore your skin’s natural balance and regain its healthy glow.
These delightful skincare treats offer a simple, all-natural and effective skincare routine that is easy, transparent and works in harmony with your skin. You can care for your skin with less effort and fewer products in your skincare routine. They can be used in conjunction with your other favourite skincare products if you wish.
The products are handcrafted in micro batches to preserve the freshness and potency of the natural active ingredients. They come with a cotton reusable eco pouch for easy storage and protection and they’re housed in eco friendly recyclable glass packaging without outer box, to reduce waste.”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.