- Made of 100% organic cotton
- GOTS certified
- Made in India
- Wash at 40 °C, preferably in a gentle detergent. Do not use fabric softener.
- Shrinkage up to 15 %. Upon usage, will return to normal size.
Why organic cotton?
- Organic cotton is grown in organic farms, which grow food according to strict rules – from the seeds, to the fabric making process and sewing. It is prohibited to use any toxic chemicals which can poison labour workers and damage the environment
- It does not cause allergic reactions
- During the washing process, it does not loose any plastic microfibers as it’s a natural material