- made of 100% organic cotton
- thin cloth
- size 30 x 20 cm
- GOTS certified
- made in India
- wash at 40 °C, preferably in a gentle detergent. Do not use fabric softener.
- shrinkage up to 5 %.
Why organic cotton?
- organic cotton is grown in organic farms, which are concentrated at growing food according strictly given rules – from the seeds till the fabric making process and sewing. It is prohibited to use any toxic chemicals which can poison the labour workers and damage environment.
- it does not cause allergic reactions when wearing.
- during the washing process, it does not loosen any plastic microfibers which the water purification plants cannot catch. It means that these micro-plastics contaminate the ground and the water, harms the animals and even ends up on our plates.