Why we love it:
- made of completely natural ingredients
- multipurpose use
- it really heels, awakens and makes you feel relaxed 🙂
- made in Ireland in micro batches by fantastic inspirational woman – Kasia, who truly believes in what she does 🙂
How to use:
- After showering, shaving, sun exposure..
- Focus on areas which need to moisture most – my super cracked heels are finally heeled properly! J
- If not wearing tights, apply on your legs to brighten them J
- Great as a hair mask – apply 20 minutes before washing
- Can be also used for gentle hair styling – holds and shines
- It will uplift your mind due to the exclusive blend of essential oils including ylang ylang
Raw organic coconut oil (Cocos nucifera), Soy Wax (Glycine max), Grapeseed oil (Vitis vinifera), Sweet orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis), Vitamin E oil (Alpha tocopherol), Ylang Ylang essential oil (Cananga odorata), Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Natural components of essential oils: Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Iso eugenol, Linalool, Limonene
- 100% Vegan
- volume– 60ml
!! For external use only. Patch test before first use. Store in a cool dry place ideally in the Sana Naturals eco pouch. Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Note to pregnant and breastfeeding ladies: this product contains essential oils. !!
About Sana Naturals:
“Awaken your skin with the treasure trove of nourishing botanicals cherished by women since ancient times for their healing and beautifying properties.
Designed to be kind to delicate complexions, the formulas are highly concentrated and contain undiluted active botanicals, no fillers, no nastiness, not even preservatives, to help restore your skin’s natural balance and regain its healthy glow.
These delightful skincare treats offer a simple, all-natural and effective skincare routine that is easy, transparent and works in harmony with your skin. You can care for your skin with less effort and fewer products in your skincare routine. They can be used in conjunction with your other favourite skincare products if you wish.
The products are handcrafted in micro batches to preserve the freshness and potency of the natural ingredients. They come with a reusable eco pouch for easy storage and protection and they’re housed in eco friendly recyclable glass packaging without outer box, to reduce waste.”