- Use: Wet and use with your cleanser of choice. Once used, clean as below
- Clean: wash with light coloured laundry at 60º, if removing mascara, treat with olive oil laundry soap with lemon extract/ gall soap or other handwash soap first. Wash with other laundry afterwards. Do not use laundry softener.
Why organic cotton?
- Organic cotton is grown in organic farms, which grow food according to strict rules – from the seeds, to the fabric making process and sewing. It is prohibited to use any toxic chemicals which can poison labour workers and damage the environment
- It does not cause allergic reactions
- During the washing process, it does not loose any plastic microfibers as it’s a natural material
- Material: 100% GOTS certified cotton
- Made in India
- Manufacturer: Casa Organica