- use: wash with light laundry in 60º, if removing a mascara, treat with olive oil soap with lemon extract/ gall soap, rewash and leave to dry. Wash with other laundry afterwards.
Why organic cotton?
- organic cotton is grown in organic farms, which are concentrated at growing food according strictly given rules – from the seeds till the fabric making process and sewing. It is prohibited to use any toxic chemicals which can poison the labour workers and damage environment.
- it does not cause allergic reactions when wearing.
- during the washing process, it does not loosen any plastic microfibers which the water purification plants cannot catch. It means that these micro-plastics contaminate the ground and the water, harms the animals and even ends up on our plates.
- material: 100% GOTS certified cotton
- made in India
- manufacturer: Casa Organica