- small shampoo with the size just like a hole in your palm
- it comes in a recyclable tin, however, we will do refills soon! Also, you can find so much use for these tin! Remember to reuse :).
- it‘ s s tiny miracle which does huge things and doesn‘ t take any space in your bathroom/ gym bag/ travel bag – it has become my staple 🙂
- no more plastic bottles needed – i did not experience any transition period and my hair was nice, shiny and easy to comb straight away!
Just to compare:
- this highly-concentrated shampoo bar weighs roughly 70g (2.47oz) which represents 45 – 50 washes, of course, it depends on your hair length and is similar in usage to 450-500ml (15.2 – 16.9oz) of liquid shampoo.
- A solid shampoo is gentler to your hair and scalp.It does not contain any propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), silicones or artificial fragrances, colourants and preservatives.
- SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate)– natural & mild cleansing agent, naturally occurs in coconut oil & effectively removes any dirt & grease from your scalp
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, also known as SLSA – leaves pleasant & silky feeling on your skin which prevents it from drying out or becoming damaged after washing in contrast to the commonly used SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) or SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) which are not approved for natural cosmetics. Both of them are of natural origin.
Other active ingredients:coconut oil, D panthenol, wheat protein, silk amino acid, glycerine, orange peel powder, turmeric powder, ylang ylang essential oil, sweet orange essential oil, patchouli essential oil
How to Use Solid Shampoo:
- Wet your hair. Stroke the solid shampoo down it a few times to lather it up, or rub the shampoo between your hands to create a foam. Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a liquid shampoo.
- Rinse out and condition if your hair would like a little extra love.
- Please do not allow the shampoo to sit in water between uses. Store in a dry place, ideally in the soap dish.
- Packaging: Aluminium Tin – refillable
- Shampoo Bar Weight: 70g
- cruelty free, made in Ireland