- size: 30 x 20 cm
- the fabric may be used in contact with food product – GOTS certificate
- if there is a stain, treat with olive soap with lemon extract or gall soap at first
- soap nuts are perfect for washing bio cotton
- wash in 60º
- do not use any softener! It stays on the fibres and decreases their intake
- material: 100% organic cotton with GOTS certificate
Why organic cotton?
- organic cotton is grown on organic farms, which are concentrated at growing food according strictly given rules – from the seeds till the fabric making process and sewing. It is prohibited to use any toxic chemicals which can poison the labour workers and damage environment.
- it does not cause allergic reactions when wearing.
- during the washing process, it does not loosen any plastic microfibers which the water purification plants cannot catch. It means that these micro-plastics contaminate the ground and the water, harms the animals and even ends up on our plates.