The good stuff:
- Made from organic oil from sustainable palm kernels
- No added glycerine
- Recyclable & compostable cardboard tube
- Made with zero-waste & plastic free standards, in England
- If brushing twice a day, 60 ml should last for about 6 months
How to use it:
- Apply soap to your toothbrush by rubbing bristles, preferably wet – onto the stick in circular motions. Brush as normal, rinse. For external use only.
Sodium Palmate*^, Sodium Palm Kernelate*^, Acqua^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Glycerine (Naturally Occurring)*^ , Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid. *Organic, ^Food Grade.
packaging: Kraft Paper (Tube)*^. *Biodegradable/Compostable, ^Recyclable.