Briefly about the ingredients:
- olive oil– highly moisturising & hydrating
- coconut oil– antioxidant, moisturise, reduces inflammation
- sweet almond oil– nourishes, great for itchy skin
- castor oil– will make you hair shining
- cocoa butter– moisturising & conditioning, easily absorbable
- pink clay– soothing, softening, cleaning properties
- glycerine– naturally occurs in soap like shampoo bars (a byproduct of saponification) + moisturizing
- 5% superfat =>> 5% of the of oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified ->> making it extra moisturising
keep on a soap dish and let dry evenly to make it last longer
- weight: ~100g
- electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- manufacturer: Zero Waste Path Shop (you can see how these guys make their products on their Instagram)
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
Ingredients ( *Certified Organic):
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Kaolin (Pink Clay).
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
How to use:
Use as a normal soap bar, just create a lether with your hands and apply on your hair. The guys suggest to use an acid spray to remove any residue, which is made of:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 drops of essential oil (optional)
- mix in a spray bottle and spray evenly