- all re-sacks are made of organic cotton and the workers are paid a fair wage – certified with GOTS – Global Organic Textile Standard
- material: 100% organic cotton
- size: 38 X 30 cm
- weight: 42 g
- origin: India
- manufacturer: Re-Sack
Why organic cotton?
- organic cotton is grown in organic farms, which are concentrated at growing food according strictly given rules – from the seeds till the fabric making process and sewing. It is prohibited to use any toxic chemicals which can poison the labour workers and damage environment.
- it does not cause allergic reactions when wearing.
- during the washing process, it does not loosen any plastic microfibers which the water purification plants cannot catch. It means that these micro-plastics contaminate the ground and the water, harms the animals and even ends up on our plates.