I’m so thankful for the community of customers who have supported Green Outlook throughout Covid-19. I want to play some part in supporting the wider community. In April Green Outlook donated €100 to the Mercy Hospital Foundation and also paid for 60 meals to be distributed to people in need through Newbridge Dining Room.
In May Green Outlook will sell 50 dedicated gift boxes raising €325 for St. Vincent De Paul. Great things happen when we work together.
Hawthorn Handmade Skincare 250ml Cleansing Wash Lavender and Eucalyptus
- Lavender has a restorative + calming effect, while Eucalyptus is known for its antiseptic properties.
- Vegan Friendly + Cruelty Free
- 250ml | 8.4 fl.oz amber glass bottle with pump applicator.
Application: Dispense a small amount onto wet skin. For best results, use a generous amount of water to create a lather, then rinse well. Suitable for all skin types. External use only. Avoid eye area.
Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Oleate*, Potassium Cocoate**, Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, (Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol – components of essential oil). * from Sunflower Oil ,** from Coconut Oil
Emma’s So Natural Harmony 20hour Tin Candle
- No paraffin, parabens, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrance.
- Vegan, not tested on animals and palm oil free!
- Pure renewable 100% Natural Soybean oil which is: Longer, cooler and cleaner burning.
- How to dispose: Recycle aluminium tin.