I’m so thankful for the community of customers who have supported Green Outlook throughout Covid-19. I want to play some part in supporting the wider community. In April Green Outlook donated €100 to the Mercy Hospital Foundation and also paid for 60 meals to be distributed to people in need through Newbridge Dining Room.
In May/June Green Outlook will sell 50 dedicated gift boxes raising €325 for St. Vincent De Paul. Great things happen when we work together.
Hawthorn Handmade Skincare 250ml Cleansing Wash Lavender and Eucalyptus
- Lavender has a restorative + calming effect, while Eucalyptus is known for its antiseptic properties.
- Vegan Friendly + Cruelty Free
- 250ml | 8.4 fl.oz amber glass bottle with pump applicator.
Application: Dispense a small amount onto wet skin. For best results, use a generous amount of water to create a lather, then rinse well. Suitable for all skin types. External use only. Avoid eye area.
Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Oleate*, Potassium Cocoate**, Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, (Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol – components of essential oil). * from Sunflower Oil ,** from Coconut Oil
Emma’s So Natural Harmony 20hour Tin Candle
- No paraffin, parabens, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrance.
- Vegan, not tested on animals and palm oil free!
- Pure renewable 100% Natural Soybean oil which is: Longer, cooler and cleaner burning.
- How to dispose: Recycle aluminium tin.