Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Gift Set: On The Go
Introducing the Green Outlook Gift set range! Each one has hand picked items by myself (Fiona) that I love and think make the perfect gift for you or for a loved one. These sets feature a number of Irish made products and promote plastic free, handmade, natural and sustainable care. You or your friend might be doing your best to reduce your waste so these sets are designed with that in mind.
Packaged in a brown FSC certified box and shipped plastic free like all Green Outlook orders. This gift giving season can be an opportunity to spread awareness of amazing eco-friendly options. I love the plastic free items at Green Outlook and I hope your loved ones will too. Have a sustainable Christmas with a Green Outlook gift set!
The On The Go is a collection of items for that person who’s actively on the go everyday and carries their food and drink with them.
- 12 Oz Blue Glass & Silicone KeepCup – Double walled and made from tempered soda lime glass. 12oz suitable for most tea, coffee and mulled wine drinkers. Take your hot drink on the go.
- Stainless steel straight straw– Pop this in your bag and you’ll never have to use a plastic straw again. Suitable for all drinks and smoothies. Dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel bent straw– Handy to have this straw at home or at work for a drink on the go. Stainless steel, dishwasher safe.
- Straw cleaner- A must have for your reusable straw. Stainless steel with nylon bristles for cleaning your reusable straw.
- Teal cotton string bag – Multi use strong string bag, carry up to 10kg. Suitable for grocery shopping or generally used as a carry all. Made from organic cotton with long handles.
- Vegan Wraps Medium Kitchen Pack – Replace cling film with these reusable wraps made from cotton, sustainably sourced soy wax and candellila wax. Pack contains 1x 20cm*20cm and 2x 25cm*25cm wraps. That’s three wraps for use with cheese, to cover bowls and snacks, veg or fruit. Suitable for vegans. Wash under the sink with luke warm water and detergent as required. Do not expose to heat.