- Made of completely natural ingredients
- Multipurpose use
- Made in Ireland in micro batches
How to use:
- Tip a little (about two teaspoons) of powder into your palm.
- Activate with a few drops of water or Facial Toner to create a creamy paste.
- Massage gently with your fingertips over your face in circular motions focusing on congested areas.
- Rinse off gradually with water, while continuing to massage and break down the micro granules that gently exfoliate your skin. (Note: does not remove heavy makeup).
For facial mask:
- Blend the powder with some water, raw honey, or natural yogurt, fold into a creamy paste texture, and smooth generously over clean skin, avoiding the delicate eye area. Relax for 20 min or until dry.
- To rinse away easily step into the shower and face the running stream to rehydrate and wash off. As a mask use every second or third day
Ingredients: Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, Kaolin (clay), Cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit powder
- 100% Vegan
- Volume– 120ml
For external use only. Patch test before first use. Store in a cool dry place ideally in the Sana Naturals eco pouch. Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
About Sana Naturals:
“Awaken your skin with the treasure trove of nourishing botanicals cherished by women since ancient times for their healing and beautifying properties.
Designed to be kind to delicate complexions, the formulas are highly concentrated and contain undiluted active botanicals, no fillers, no nastiness, not even preservatives, to help restore your skin’s natural balance and regain its healthy glow.
These delightful skincare treats offer a simple, all-natural and effective skincare routine that is easy, transparent and works in harmony with your skin. You can care for your skin with less effort and fewer products in your skincare routine. They can be used in conjunction with your other favourite skincare products if you wish.
The products are handcrafted in micro batches to preserve the freshness and potency of the natural ingredients. They come with a reusable eco pouch for easy storage and protection and they’re housed in eco friendly recyclable glass packaging without outer box, to reduce waste.”