Briefly about the ingredients:
- coconut oil– antioxidant, moisturise, reduces inflammation
- castor oil – highly moisturising, helps to increase hair shine
- neem oil – great with fight against fleas <- flea-repellant, anti-itchiness, antibacterial & insecticidal properties
- jojoba oil – helps with moisture retention and damage repair, easily absorbed
- lavender essential oil– flea and tick- repellant, antibacterial, anti-itch
- lemongrass essential oil- flea and tick- repellant, antibacterial
- glycerine– naturally occurs in soaps (a byproduct of saponification), + moisturising
- 5% superfat =>> 5% of the of oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified ->> making it extra moisturising
!! keep on a soap dish and let dry evenly to make it last longer !!
- weight: ~100g
- electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- manufacturer: Zero Waste Path Shop (you can see how these guys make their products on their Instagram)
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
Ingredients (*Certified Organic):
- Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*,Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil),Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Sodium Neemate (Neem Oil)*, Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass)
- within Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
How to use:
Use as a normal soap bar, just create a lether with your hands and apply on hair of your dog. Leave for a few minutes to maximise the anti-flea properties and rinse properly. The guys suggest to use an acid spray which will eliminate any soap residue made of:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 drops of essential oil (optional)
- mix in a spray bottle and spray evenly, rinse after a minute