Briefly about the ingredients:
- olive oil– highly moisturising & hydrating
- coconut oil– antioxidant, moisturise, reduces inflammation
- coconut milk– boosts hair’ s volume, shines, helps to repair damaged hair
- sweet almond oil– nourishes, great for itchy skin
- castor oil– will make you hair shining
- jojoba oil– moisturises, helps to repair damaged hair
- cocoa butter– moisturising & conditioning, easily absorbable
- glycerine – naturally occurs in soap like shampoo bars (a byproduct of saponification), + moisturising
- 5% superfat =>> 5% of the of oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified ->> making it extra moisturising
!! keep on a soap dish and let dry evenly to make it last longer !!
- weight: ~100g
- electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- manufacturer: Zero Waste Path Shop (you can see how these guys make their products on their Instagram)
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
Ingredients (*Certified Organic):
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Cocos Nucifera ( Coconut) Milk*, Aqua, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Glycerin, Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter)
How to use:
Use as a normal soap bar, just create a lether with your hands and apply on your hair. The guys suggest to use an acid spray afterwards to remove any residue, which is made of:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 drops of essential oil (optional)
- mix in a spray bottle and spray evenly