- the length of brush: 18.5 cm
- the amount of bristles: 1140
- when you finally need to replace your toothbrush, break off the head and dispose it. You can use the body as name tags for your plants / compost 🙂
- material: the body is made of bamboo Moso which is the quickest growing plant on our planet, It contains natural antimicrobial agents so there is no need during the cultivating of use of any pesticides or fertilizers.
- the bristles: 60% nylon, 40% plant plastic made of ricin oil. 40% of nylon is enriched with activated charcoal. There is a part of plant material contained, but it is not 100% compostable.