Briefly about the ingredients:
- Olive oil– highly moisturising & hydrating
- Coconut oil– antioxidant, moisturise, reduces inflammation
- Shea butter– nourishes, moisturises, amazing for extremely dry skin
- Castor oil– the fatty acids promote growth of the healthy skin tissue
- Aloe vera juice –amazing to treat sunburns, scarfs & acne, in long term it can help to reduce stretch marks
- Spirulina powder –contains high level of Vitamin E, makes the skin soft & smooth
- Glycerine– naturally occurs in soaps (a byproduct of saponification), + moisturising
- 5% superfat =>> 5% of the of oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified ->> making it extra moisturising
!! Keep on a soap dish and let dry between uses to make it last longer !!
- weight: ~100g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- Manufacturer: Zero Waste Path Shop (you can see how these guys make their products on their Instagram)
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
Ingredients (*Certified Organic):
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil),Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)Leaf Juice, Spirulina Platensis Powder*