With the New General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we want to make sure that you understand the information we hold about you and the reason why we do it.
when we collect your data
- when you visit our website
- when you create and place an order
- when you register an account
- when you contact us through contact form
- when you sign up for our newsletter
- when you review our products & services
- when you have given a third party permission to share the information they hold about you with us
- when you leave a comment – if you leave a comment on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
what we collect
- your contact information – we only ask you to provide the basic information to be able to proceed with the order – your name, e-mail, billing and delivery address. You do not need to give us your phone number unless your delivery is done by courier.
- your order history
- information about how you got on our website if you came through a 3rd party
- cookie information from your PC
- your social media name if you choose to contact us via this platform
how and why we use your information
- we are committed to protection your privacy and only use the information we hold about in accordance with GDPR. We will not collect data from you which we do not need in order to proceed with your order or request. If the order is shipped, we have to share your details with Post/ courier company.
- we will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to deal with any fraud and comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
- your details will be used to contact you regarding surveys and feedback which help improve our service to you
- your information is used to provide you with marketing information about our content, products and services if you have consented. You have a right to stop us contacting you for marketing purposes at any time
how we protect your data
Our website is secured with the “https” technology. We do not store any card details – those are held and processed by Stripe & PayPal.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not disclose your information to third parties. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
please note, we use Google Analytics in order to improve our services.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
embedded content from other websites
- we use embedded content from other websites in order do improve the description of our products
- products and articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
who we share your data with
We do not share your Data with any third party unless the law allows them to do so.
how long we retain your data and your rights
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you are registered on our website, we also store the personal information that you provide us in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except you cannot change your username). Website administrators (Green Outlook) can also see and edit that information.
We will never keep your data longer than necessary. Order details are kept in file unless you specifically ask us to remove them.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
where we send your data
Your comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
With any queries, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org